- Ultra high energy polymer fin material
- Quick, EZ release buckles
- Highly resilient power rails perform as the backbone of the fin, storing and releasing energy with every kick
- The split blade deflects with the slightest kick to form a pair of wings that slice through the water with reduced drag propelling you forward
- Foot pocket contoured to fit foot without stress points/ semi-open toe for added comfort
- Power Rails The highly resilient power rails perform as the backbone of the splitfin, storing and releasing energy with every kick. Proprietary and exclusive to Atomic Aquatics, this material will not deteriorate or lose its resiliency.
- Flex Pattens Semi-rigid battens set in the soft elastomeric blade controls the precise wing shape to optimize thrust and reduce drag.
- Split Blade The split blade deflects with the slightest kick to form a pair of wings that slice through the water with reduced drag, propelling you forward.
- High Surface Ratio Blade Large surface area blade improved pivoting, turning and alternate kicking styles.
- Hinge Points Thin, yet strong and highly flexible hinge points between the semi-rigid battens cause the blade to react quickly and efficiently to the slightest kick.
- Anatomically Correct Foot Pocket Contoured to fit your foot without stress points, with semi-open toe for added comfort.
- Power Plate Internal sole plate creates rigid platform beneath the foot for greater power transfer to the blade yet allows soft, comfortable foot pocket.
- EZ-LOK Buckle System Totally new, patented buckle system design features easy, one-handed quick release of the buckle from the fin. Re-attachment is simple and secure.