This globally-recognized certification program is the best way to begin your life-long adventure as a certified scuba diver. Personalized training is combined with in-water practice sessions to ensure you have the skills and experience required to become truly comfortable underwater. You will earn the SSI Open Water Diver certification.
- Minimum Age: 10
- Certification Prerequisites: None
- Academic Sessions: Online Program
- Pool/Confined Water Sessions: 6
- Open Water Dives: 4
- Maximum Training Depth: 18 meters / 60 feet (age 15+)
- Suggested Duration: 16 – 32 hours
- *Virtual Classes are held every Tuesday @ 6:00pm unless other arrangements are needed.
- No refunds will be issued once you open/start the digital material.
Please note: The date/time above that you select is for the virtual classroom, pool and open water dives are scheduled during your classroom. For more information please check out our SCUBA guide here. Price does not include personal gear (mask, snorkel, fins, and boots). We allow you the freedom to choose your own or purchase else where as long as your gear meets SCUBA certifications. Should you need to purchase gear we have a wide selection to fit every budget. Check out our online shop here.