This globally-recognized certification program is the best way to begin your life-long adventure as a certified scuba diver. Personalized training is combined with in-water practice sessions to ensure you have the skills and experience required to become truly comfortable underwater. You will earn the Open Water Diver certification or the Junior Open Water Diver certification. We do not offer rental gear, other than tanks, so if you purchase this class please make sure you have everything you need (Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Boots, BCD, Regulator, Computer, etc..). If you need to purchase gear please look at our Dive & GO packages here.
- Minimum Age: 10
- Certification Prerequisites: None
- Academic Sessions: Online Program
- Pool/Confined Water Sessions: 6 (1 day)
- Open Water Dives: 4 (2 days)
- Maximum Training Depth: 18 meters / 60 feet (age 15+)
- Suggested Duration: 16 – 32 hours
- *Virtual Classes are held every Tuesday @ 6:00pm unless other arrangements are needed.
- No refunds will be issued once you open/start the digital material.
Please note: The date/time above that you select is for the virtual classroom, pool and open water dives are scheduled during your classroom. For more information please check out our SCUBA guide here.