A student that completes all of the academic sections and pool/confined water sessions for the Open Water Diver program can be issued the Referral Diver digital card with the intent of completing their open water training dives at a later date, and/or with another dive center/resort. This is a perfect class if you plan to complete your open water sessions at another destination.
- Minimum Age: 10
- Certification Prerequisites: None
- Academic Sessions: Online learning
- Pool/Confined Water Sessions: 6
- Open Water Dives: 4
- Maximum Training Depth: 18 meters / 60 Feet (age 15+)
- Suggested Duration: 16 – 32 hours