Stress is a major cause of diving accidents and negatively impacts rescue situations. This program teaches you the skills and knowledge required to recognize and deal with stress, prevent accidents and properly deal with emergency situations encountered by divers. You will earn the SSI Diver Stress and Rescue Specialty certification after completing this program.
- Minimum Age: 12
- Certification Prerequisites: Open Water Diver
- Students must have proof of current training within two (2) years of First Aid and CPR or add class React Right
- Academic Sessions: 2
- Pool/Confined Water Sessions: 2
- Open Water Dives: 3
- Maximum Training Depth: 30 meters / 100 feet
- Suggested Duration: 10 – 15 hours
Please note: Due to the complexity of this class we will set up a virtual consultation before beginning any classroom, pool, or open water dives. For more information please check out our SCUBA guide here. Price includes all rental gear it does not include personal gear (mask, snorkel, fins, and boots). We allow you the freedom to choose your own or purchase else where as long as your gear meets SCUBA certifications. Should you need to purchase gear we have a wide selection to fit every budget. Check out our online shop here.